Friday, November 19, 2010

Remembering my son, Andrew on his birthday.



Today I celebrate in bittersweet remembrance, my son Andrew's birthday. He would have turned 9 years old. Hard to believe it's been that many birthdays. Why bittersweet? Bitter because I miss him each and every day. Sweet because I know he is my son forever and I will see him again. "Life's not the breaths you take, but the moments that take your breath away". In the time he was here with me, he gave me more precious moments than I could hope for.
I love you Andrew. Happy Birthday Little Man! XO
Love, Mom

5 comments:

Jaime said...

He looks so happy in the pictures. I love that quote.

Shauna said...

such a sweet boy. i love that beach picture of him. hope today is more sweet than bitter!

Suzanne said...

Thanks for the comments. So far it has been more sweet than bitter. I am just taking it easy. Remembering the goodness and essence of Heaven he brought to my life.

Parley and Katie Call said...

I just cried reading this, what a sweet post. The minute I saw his picture I remembered how sunny and bright he was, it just struck something in me and it sounds dumb but the tears won't stop! Can't believe he would be nine! I'm thinking of you and hoping you can get a bit of comfort on this day. :)You have endured one of the worst possible things, with a lot of grace.

Unknown said...

Very precious! Just to think you get the chance to see him and raise him again is very comforting. I am sure he is looking forward to seeing you again one day too!